DepEd Caraga is committed to ensure that Schools Division Offices deliver quality basic education services and to serve stakeholders with competence and efficiency through streamlined ICT-driven systems and processes within the bounds of pertinent policies, laws and regulations.
We are dedicated to operate with high sense of accountability, professionalism, and transparency; to improve continuously , and to ensure customer satisfaction.
By the end of 2022, this Office shall:
- Increase the percentage of learners in the Proficient Level by at least 0.19% for Grade 6, 0.73% for Grade 10, and 0.25% for Grade 12 in the National Achievement Test by improving the delivery of quality basic education services through:
- strengthening and utilizing full use of results of institutional researches and action studies;
- sourcing out additional resources from education partners by organizing and strengthening stakeholder partnerships and linkages; and
- enhancing the development of context-based curriculum;
- Decrease the School Leavers to 1.71@ (Elementary), 4.50% (JHS) and Simple Drop-Out Rates to 0.80% (Elementary), 2.14% (JHS) by assuring the quality and effective implementation of the Programs, Projects and Activities (PPAs) at the RO and SDO levels;
- Increase the Gross Enrolment Rate (GER) by 8% (Elementary), 15% (JHS), 25% (SHS) and increase the Net Enrolment Rate (NER) to 3% (Elementary), 15% (JHS), 15% (SHS) by expanding access to basic education through programs and projects that are responsive to the educational needs of all target clienteles;
- Respond to the demands of at least 90% of the learners and stakeholders by improving continuously the program implementation and professional learning and development of Regional Office (RO) and Schools Division Office (SDO) personnel
- Satisfy at least 90% of the internal and external customers’ needs and expectations by instituting an office feedback mechanism to regularly monitor and analyse internal and external issues and concerns; and
- Comply to all statutory and other legal requirements of the government.