DepEd Caraga is committed to ensure that Schools Division Offices deliver quality basic education services and to serve stakeholders with competence and efficiency through streamlined ICT-driven systems and processes within the bounds of pertinent policies, laws and regulations.
We are dedicated to operate with high sense of accountability, professionalism, and transparency, to improve continuously, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
By the end of 2022, this Office shall:
- Increase the percentage of learners in the Proficient Level by at least 0.19% for Grade 6, 0.73% for Grade 10, and 0.25% for Grade 12 in the National Achievement Test by improving the delivery of quality basic education services through:
a. strengthening and utilizing full use of results of institutional researches and action studies;
b. sourcing out additional resources from education partners by organizing and strengthening stakeholder partnerships and linkages; and
c. enhancing the development of context-based curriculum;
2. Decrease the School Leavers to 1.71% (Elementary), 4.50% (JHS) and Simple Drop-out Rates to 0.80% (Elementary), 2.14% (JHS) by assuring the quality and effective implementation of the Programs, Projects and Activities (PPAs) at the RO and SDO levels;
3. Increase the Gross Enrolment Rate (GER) by 8% (Elementary), 15% (JHS), 25% (SHS) and increase the Net Enrolment Rate (NER) to 3% (Elementary), 15% (JHS), 15% (SHS) by expanding access to basic education through programs and projects that are responsive to the educational needs of all target clienteles;
4. Respond to the demands of at least 90% of the learners and stakeholders by improving continuously the program implementation and professional learning and development of Regional Office (RO) and Schools Division Office (SDO) personnel
5. Satisfy at least 90% of the internal and external customers’ needs and expectations by instituting an office feedback mechanism to regularly monitor and analyse internal and external issues and concerns; and
6. Comply to all statutory and other legal requirements of the government.