INVITATION TO BID FOR Supply and Delivery of Sporting Goods for the 2019 Palarong Pambansa
1. The Department of Education, Caraga Region, through the 2019 NEP intends to apply the sum of One Million Two Hundred Seven Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (Php 1,207,500.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply and Delivery of Sporting Goods for the 2019 Palarong Pambansa. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Department of Education, Caraga Region, now invites bids for Supply and Delivery of Sporting Goods for the 2019 Palarong Pambansa. Delivery of the Goods is required within Seven (7) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. Sporting Goods shall be procured from regular suppliers:
690 pcs. Baseball Cap 690 pcs. Round Collar T-shirt 690 pcs. Jogging Pants 690 pcs. Short Pants 690 pcs. Rubber Shoes 690 pcs. Sports Socks 690 pcs. Sports Bag 690 pcs. Sports Jacket
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information at Department of Education, Caraga Region, J.P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8 A.M. to 5 P.M..
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on April 2, 2019 to April 11, 2019 at Department of Education, Caraga Region, J.P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php 2,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
7. The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) of Department of Education, Caraga Region will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 29, 2019 @ 10:00 am at RPSU Lobby Department of Education, Caraga Region, J.P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City which shall be open to all prospective bidders. Further, prospective bidders are required to bring their respective samples on the items they intend to bid.
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before April 11, 2019 at 9:59 am. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 114.
Bid opening shall be on Apri 11, 2019 at 10:00 am at Department of Education, Caraga Region, J.P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The Department of Education, Caraga reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
MR. MANUEL O. CABERTE
Chief – ESSD
Department of Education
J.P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City, 8600