INVITATION TO BID FOR Supply and Delivery of ICT Equipment for DepEd Caraga
1. The Department of Education, Caraga Region, through the 2020 NEP intends to apply the sum of Thirteen Million Ninety Thousand One Hundred Pesos (P13,090,100.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply and Delivery of ICT Equipment for DepEd Caraga. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Department of Education, Caraga Region, now invites bids for Supply and Delivery of ICT Equiment for DepEd Caraga. Delivery of the Goods is required within Thirty (30) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
4. ICT Equipment shall be procured from regular suppliers:
I -637 units Tablet
a. For Learner must contain Quarter 1 & 2 SLMs – 525 units
b. Regional Personnel w/o SLM content – 112 units
Processor – Quad-core 1.3 Ghz
Memory – 2GB
Display Size – 8 inches
Display type-IPS LCD Display
Display Resolution- 800×1280 pxls
Storage 32 GB
Camera – Front and Rear
Network – 4G LTE (optional, preferred) Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
Interface – Micro USB or Type C, 3.5mm Audio Jack
Operating System – Android 9
II – 210 pcs. 1.6 Gpbs SIM Based Mobile Wifi Router (Open line)
a. For Schools – 200 units
b. For Regional Office Personnel – 10 units
Openline (open to all network communication provider: Smart, Globe, Sun, TM, and TNT)
Up to 12 hours battery life
Support LTE Cat19 (LTE 5CA), speed up to D/L 1600Mbps, U/L 150Mbps
Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G/5G Dual Band Concurrently, data rates up to 1200Mbps (300Mbps+867Mbps)
32 Wi-Fi users/band (up to Max. 64 Wi-Fi users)
1 Gigabit LAN/WAN Port, 1 Gigabit LAN Port (RJ45)
1 Phone port (RJ11)
1 micro-SIM card slot (3FF)
2 External LTE antenna ports (TS-9)
III – 525 pcs. 32 GB USB 3.0 FLASH DRIVE
Capacity: 32GB Capacity
Interface: USB 3.0
Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices
Transfer rate: up to 150 MB/s
Device/OS compatibility: Windows 2000 or later, Mac OS 10.4 or later
IV – 60 pcs. 4K HD Web Camera with Built-In Microphone
type:full hd web camera
feature2:360 degree rotation webcame
feature3:web camera with noise cancellation microphone
V – 60 pcs. Stereo Headphone w/ Noise Cancellation Microphone
Acoustic system: Open
Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
Impedance: 32 ohm
Sensitivity: 98 dB
Speaker diameter: 40 mm
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information at Department of Education, Caraga Region, J.P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8 A.M. to 5 P.M..
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on December 4, 2020 to December 11, 2020 at Department of Education, Caraga Region, J.P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of P15,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
7. The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) of Department of Education, Caraga Region will hold a Virtual Pre-Bid Conference on November 26, 2020 @ 2:00 PM through the link: https: //meet.google.com/hwn-ebyf-cof which shall be open to all prospective bidders. Further, prospective bidders are required to bring their respective samples on the items they intend to bid.
8. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before December 11, 2020 at 9:59 am. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 114.
Bid opening shall be on December 11, 2020 at 10:00 am at Department of Education, Caraga Region, J.P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The Department of Education, Caraga reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
10. For further information, please refer to:
MR. JOEL B. ROSALES
Chief – Adm. Services Divsion
Department of Education
Note: Bid Notice published in PhilGEPS dated November 15, 2020 (Bid ID#120103