- The Department of Education, Caraga Region, through the 2020 NEP intends to apply the sum of Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand Seven Hundred Twenty Pesos (P17,500,720.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply and Delivery of Health Care Supplies to Public Kindergarten and Elementary Learners of DepEd Caraga for SY 2020-2021. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Department of Education, Caraga Region, now invites bids for Supply and Delivery of of Health Care Supplies to Public Kindergarten and Elementary Learners of DepEd Caraga for SY 2020-2021. Delivery of the Goods is required within One Hundred Fifty (150) calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Health Care Supplies shall be procured from regular suppliers:
437,518 sets of Health Care Supplies which includes the following:
a. TOOTHBRUSH (small head, soft bristles, with protective cover, handle not shorter than 16 cm., plain design)
b. TOOTHPASTE (twin sachet tooth paste with Fluoride content with approved product seal from FDA)
c. GERMICIDAL SOAP (bar soap at least 60grms., with pleasant scent, with seral/notification of approval from FDA)
d. TRANSPARENT KIT WITH LOCK (that would fit all the 3 contents – toothbrush, toothpaste and soap, with sticker of DepEd logo and print “NOT FOR SALE”)
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information at Department of Education, Caraga Region, P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8 A.M. to 5 P.M..
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on October 26, 2020 to November 12, 2020 at Department of Education, Caraga Region, P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Php 25,000.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) of Department of Education, Caraga Region will hold a Virtual Pre-Bid Conference on October 29, 2020 @ 9:00 am at Department of Education, Caraga Region, P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City which shall be open to all prospective bidders. Further, prospective bidders are required to present their respective samples on the items they intend to bid.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before November 12, 2020 at 8:59 am. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 114.
Bid opening shall be on November 12, 2020 at 9:00 am at Department of Education, Caraga Region, J.P. Rosales Avenue, Butuan City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Department of Education, Caraga reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
JOEL B. ROSALES
Chief – Adm. Services Division
Department of Education